- Consolidate funds at the end of business day for reporting and investment purposes
- Provides investment alternatives in various market vehicles**
How it works:
- Funds are automatically moved between your RAMCO Sweep Account (Invested in the Money Market Fund of your choice) and your Riverview Checking Account
- Checks are provided free of charge. There is no limit on the number of checks written per month
- Redeem funds daily by 10:30am or make withdrawals by check
- View daily balance updates and transaction history online, current through the prior business day
- Telephone access by calling our account representatives to verify your account balance at 360-693-7442 or toll free at 877-993-5550.
- General Money Market Fund - This fund consists of our Tiered Bank funds, utilizing various local and regional banks. The fund is designed to offer FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per account owner, subject to limitations, up to $1,500,000. Funds over this amount are vested in a non-FDIC insured fund comprised of direct federal agencies or issues. More information is available upon request.
- 7-day "rolling" CDARS Fund - For additional FDIC insurance coverage, we offer a weekly fund vested in bank Certificates of Deposit, Redemption requests must be made no later than noon on Tuesday for redemptions on Thursday of any given week. No additional paperwork is required by you for investing/reinvesting in this fund. More information is available upon request.
*Riverview Asset Management and Trust Company is a Riverview subsidiary offering trust and investment services. Investments are NOT A BANK DEPOSIT - NOT FDIC INSURED - NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY - NOT BANK GUARANTEED - and MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE.