Per CDC guidance, face masks are now optional for all Riverview employees and customers. Face masks are still encouraged for those unvaccinated or at-risk, especially when social distancing cannot be maintained or in indoor spaces with poor ventilation. While face masks are no longer required, all employees and customers are welcome to wear masks depending on their individual circumstances and situation.
July 30, 2021
Per CDC guidance, fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear a mask or physically distance. If you are not vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask.
May 28, 2021
July 1, 2020:
After wrapping up the first phase of the Payroll Protection Program, our final tally of funding for our business and non-profit clients was nearly 800 loans totaling over $116 million, which helped support more than 12,500 local jobs. In our next phase, we will be working with our clients to submit their applications for forgiveness on these loans through our newly developed online portal. We expect to go live sometime in August and will be contacting borrowers directly to initiate the process.
As a reminder, you can always access your funds through multiple channels, including your mobile device.
April 17, 2020:
650 Loans and over $108 million in approved Payroll Protection Program funding for our business and nonprofit clients!
The last two weeks have been absolutely crazy for our bankers and commercial loan officers as they’ve worked nights and weekends to make sure these SBA applications get approved and funded! We want to thank our employee-owners for working such long hours for the best clients in the world.
As of April 15th, the federal stimulus allotment under the CARES Act of $349 billion for the Paycheck Protection Program loans as been depleted. Therefore, we may no longer accept new applications at this time. We remain hopeful the Congress will approve additional funding through the SBA in short order so we may continue to offer these critically needed small business loans. As soon as that happens, or any new developments of assistance occur, we will update you with the latest information.
March 30, 2020:
Be Aware of COVID-19 Scams and Fraud
- We will never ask you to repeat a code to us over the phone.
- If something looks suspicious, hang up and call Client Services at (800) 822-2076.
- Do not call back to a different number given to you by a caller claiming to be your bank.
- Do not click on a link or button in an email unless you are absolutely certain that the sender is legitimate and who they claim they are.
- Fraudsters can “spoof” a phone number so that a call or message looks like it is coming from Riverview. Never call a number that is left in a message that is not our number below.
- Monitor your account closely and notify us if you see anything suspicious.
March 23, 2020:
First and foremost is the safety and security of our employees and our clients. We are committed to flattening the curve by banding together to get through this unprecedented international crisis with innovation, persistence and dedication.
Riverview branches are providing drive-up service and we've modified some Saturday hours. As always, we encourage you to use Online and Mobile Banking as well as our other 24 hour services which include Mobile Deposit, No-Envelope ATMs, and Night Deposit.
As you can see below, we have several ways for you to access and manage your finances. If you’re not yet enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking, please go to RiverviewBank.com/personal/online-banking.
Most importantly, we want you to know your money is secure. Your accounts are FDIC insured up to the standard insurance amounts. Riverview is extremely well capitalized and remains a 5 Star Bank according to Bauer Financial Services. Riverview has also been named as the Best Bank in Washington State by Forbes Magazine the last two years.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we implement these temporary changes.
We truly appreciate that you've chosen to put your money in our community by Banking Local!
Kim J. Capeloto
Executive Vice President
March 11, 2020:
Dear Riverview Clients:
I wanted to address the current situation with COVID-19 and how Riverview Community Bank is responding to this issue. Our hearts go out to those who’ve been impacted. The safety of our clients and employees is always our top priority.
Every day brings new developments related to the virus, and the uncertainty can be unsettling. Be assured that we are conducting daily briefings and closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus.
Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe. We are actively taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees, including the following:
- We are cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products
- Instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue; throwing tissue away, and immediately washing hands
- We are also urging all employees to wash their hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
- We also have put together contingency plans for our facilities in case of an internal outbreak, with the intent of minimizing any impacts to our clients, employees and their families
For more information on COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website by clicking here www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
We take this health concern seriously and are diligently looking at various scenarios and responses that make sense, protect our clients and employees and allow for our daily lives to go on as normally as possible.
Thank you for your attention to this matter and we appreciate your support as we navigate this ever-changing scenario.
Kim J. Capeloto
Executive Vice President