With Mobile Banking, you can access your accounts on the go from any web-enabled mobile device. Check balances, transfer funds, receive account alerts or read secure messages while you're out and about. Riverview Mobile Banking is free to our customers, but usage charges may apply, so check with your mobile provider. Just enroll through Online Banking to get started.
Download the Riverview Mobile Banking App today!
These forms of biometric authentication are faster, more convenient ways to login to the Riverview Mobile Banking App. And because no two fingerprints are alike, it is one of the most secure pass codes.
To setup your biometric authentication:
- Enable your biometric security settings on device
- Tap Touch ID, Face ID, or Biometrics on the Riverview Mobile Banking App login screen and follow the prompts.
Digital Wallet is an easier, faster, and more secure way to check out with your Riverview Debit Mastercard®. Shop in-store, in-app or online with your mobile device. Learn More
With MobiMoney you can control your Riverview Debit Mastercard® and keep your money safe right from your Mobile device.
• Card ON/OFF – Lost your card? No problem. Simply login to the MobiMoney app and turn it off. When you find it, you can just as easily turn it back on.
• Transaction Alerts - Get instant transaction alerts when your card is used, so you can watch for suspicious activity on your card. Set your alerts by merchant type, spend limit, or transaction type.
• Spending Limits & Alerts - Set spending alerts so you'll be notified when a card transaction takes place that is above a specified limit. Or, set spending limits on your card so you can't spend more than planned. Restrict usage by the type of merchant (gas stations, department stores, restaurants, etc.), dollar amount, or transaction type - like internet purchases, phone orders, ATM transactions, or auto-pay etc.
• Receipt Organization - Receipts are stored right in your phone allowing you to categorize and track your spending, helping you stay on budget.
• Location Controls & Travel Notices - Vacationing out of state or out of the country? Enable or disable transactions based on location: out-of-state, international, or a specific geographical area. Or, simply set up alerts to monitor your card activity.