Download the Riverview Mobile App for
your smartphone & tablet today!
We have optimized it for ALL of your devices! Our system offers safe, convenient access to your Riverview accounts and many features designed to enhance your banking experience.
Through Our Online Banking, you can:
· Deposit Checks Using a Mobile Device
· Transfer Funds Between Accounts
· Setup Recurring Transactions
· View Statements
· Pay Your Bills Quickly & Easily with Bill Pay
· Send and Receive Secure Messages
· Re-order checks
· Setup Account Alert
· Setup Sub-Users for Business Accounts - LEARN MORE
Click below to see an overview of Riverview's Online Banking!
Online Bill Pay
With Riverview's Free Online Bill Pay, there is no more writing those monthly checks, stuffing envelopes and buying stamps. You can pay all of your bills online.
From recurring monthly bills to a one-time expense,you can schedule payments up to a year in advance. Select the payee, the amount and the payment date, and Riverview does the rest. Changes can easily be made anytime before the processing date.
Each payment is itemized on your statement so you know whom you paid, the date and the amount. below. amount.
View a Bill Pay Demo of Riverview's Free Online Bill Pay.
• Transaction Alerts - Get instant transaction alerts when your card is used, so you can watch for suspicious activity on your card. Set your alerts by merchant type, spend limit, or transaction type.
• Spending Limits & Alerts - Set spending alerts so you'll be notified when a card transaction takes place that is above a specified limit. Or, set spending limits on your card so you can't spend more than planned. Restrict usage by the type of merchant (gas stations, department stores, restaurants, etc.), dollar amount, or transaction type - like internet purchases, phone orders, ATM transactions, or auto-pay etc.
• Receipt Organization - Receipts are stored right in your phone allowing you to categorize and track your spending, helping you stay on budget.
• Location Controls & Travel Notices - Vacationing out of state or out of the country? Enable or disable transactions based on location: out-of-state, international, or a specific geographical area. Or, simply set up alerts to monitor your card activity.