FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are Riverview Community Bank deposit accounts FDIC insured?
- What is Riverview's Routing Number?
- How do I set up Direct Deposit of my payroll check?
- How do I set up Direct Deposit of my Social Security check?
- Can I get information about my account by phone?
- Can businesses have accounts at Riverview Community Bank?
- Is interest paid on Riverview Community Bank checking accounts?
- Can I open an account if I don't live in the United States? What if I live in the United States but am not a citizen yet?
- Can I do all of my banking with Riverview Community Bank?
- Can I look at all of my transactions at any time?
- How frequently is my Riverview Community Bank information updated?
- How do I make a deposit to my account from a remote location?
By operation of federal law, beginning January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a noninterest-bearing transaction account (including Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts ("IOLTAs") will no longer receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation ("FDIC"). Beginning January 1, 2013, all of the depositor's accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.
After your Riverview checking account has been opened, you will receive Riverview's routing and transit number (323370666) and your account number. If your employer participates in a direct deposit program, simply provide this information to the human resources or payroll department at your company, and your direct deposit will usually begin within thirty days.
After your Riverview checking account has been opened, you will receive Riverview's routing and transit number and your account number. We can assist you with contacting Social Security to get the direct deposit set up.
Yes! Account information is available with our Client Services during business hours at any of our offices, or by calling our Phone Branch at 1-800-822-2076. Also be sure to ask about our 24 Hour Information Line for automated account information 24 hours a day.
Yes, Riverview offers a variety of different business products. To see what we currently offer, check out our "Business" section via the navigation bar at the top of the page.
Yes! If you want a checking account that pays a market rate of interest, check out our Personal Checking account options..
Can I open an account if I don't live in the United States? What if I live in the United States but am not a citizen yet?
At this time, we are only able to open accounts for persons residing within the United States with valid U.S. tax identification numbers (Social Security Numbers). If you have questions, contact us . We'd like to hear from you.
Yes! Thanks to the convenience of Direct Deposit, ATMs, Online Banking and Mobile Banking , everyday banking activities can be performed from the comfort of home or while you are on the go. Contact us with questions about your banking needs.
Yes! With Online Banking , you have access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! While your balance will always reflect your most current available balance, the history can take up to 24 hours to show.
Riverview updates all customer information nightly. Whether you access our Online Banking site or visit one of our branches, your account information is updated every day to reflect all account activity.
You can do most of your banking by using direct deposit, ATMs or ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions. Contact us for details on a method that's best for you.