For customers who want the long-term security of a fixed rate and payments.
Loan to Value Maximums: Up to 100% with Private Mortgage Insurance
Terms: 10/15/20/25/30 years
Types: Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA
- Peace of mind. A fixed rate offers the security of being able to budget your monthly payment for the life of the loan.
Conforming loans & Jumbo loans are also available.
For customers considering refinancing their home mortgage.
- Reducing interest rates
- Lowering monthly payments
- Take advantage of the equity in your house for home improvements or other needs
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
For customers who want flexibility and convenience in a revolving line of credit. Suggested uses include: autos, recreational vehicles, boats, travel trailers, vacation, wedding, remodel or home improvements, bill consolidation. This can be used on Primary Residence only. Not Intended for business or student loan purpose.
- Maximum Loan to Value: Up to 80%
- Minimum: $10,000
- Terms: 10-year draw period followed by a 20-year amortized repayment period
- Minimum Payment: Interest only during the 10-year draw period. Minimum monthly payment will be fully amortized during the 20-year repayment period.
- Annual Fee: $50, waived with automatic monthly payment from any Riverview Account
- Termination Fee: $400 - for lines closed in the first 3 years
- Closing Credit: Up to $400 credit towards closing costs
- Competitive interest rates
- Minimum payments accrued interest only
- Low annual fee
- Checks for easy access to funds
Let our experts help you find the best solution for your needs.
Loan products subject to credit approval. Other terms, conditions, restrictions & fees may apply. Full documentation, title & property insurance required. Flood insurance required if property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area. HELOC Interest rates are variable and based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (the "Index") plus a margin. The margin is based on the approved loan amount and our evaluation of your credit history. Payment amount will change as rates change.
Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.